Soothe, the world’s largest and fastest-growing on-demand massage service, brings the healing power of massage to your home, office, or hotel in as little as an hour.
Soothe is hiring highly skilled, service-oriented massage therapists to deliver on-demand massage therapy in the Milwaukee market
This is a great opportunity for skilled therapists who appreciate flexible hours. (More about the Soothe story below.)
- Soothe pays ~2.5x more than traditional spas
(your direct deposit arrives within 1-2 business days).
- Soothe let’s you decide when you will receive and accept job offers. You work when you want – or can.
- Soothe wants you to be safe while on the job. Dispatchers verify client identity and massage locations.
- Soothe offers regular continuing education and mentoring.
Soothe is looking for:
- Your up-to-date license and insurance.
- Your ability to perform Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal and sports massage.
- Your passion, skills and knowledge about massage.
- Your excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Your flexibility and willingness to work various hours, including nights and weekends.
Soothe therapists provide quality in home massage therapy to Soothe clients. Modalities include: Swedish, deep tissue, sports, prenatal and couples massage. Other skills a plus! Reliability and professionalism is a must. Therapists bring their own massage table, sheets, oil or lotion, and music.
Soothe therapists decide when they want to receive massage job offers. The greatest need is evenings and weekends, so being available at these times will boost your earning potential!
To apply now:
Call: Bethany (our local recruiter)
Not a therapist?
Stay tuned for when you can
book yourself an amazing massage!
The Story of Soothe
Launched in 2013, Soothe is now in 38 major cities and plans to reach 50 before the end of 2016.
Founder and CEO Merlin Kauffman created the company while at Harvard Business School. Kauffman was traveling frequently and found it difficult to schedule a massage at a time and place that was convenient for him. What started as a solution to his own problem has grown into a flourishing business.
Offering four massage modalities, including Swedish, deep tissue, sports, and prenatal, Soothe allows customers to book a customized massage experience to meet their wellness and relaxation needs. All massage modalities can also be performed as a couples massage. Soothe massages are available seven days a week between 8AM and midnight.
Soothe works with over 6,300 independent certified massage therapists, all of whom are vetted in person to ensure quality service. Soothe therapists earn three to four times more per hour than the industry standard — all while managing a work schedule that’s flexible and convenient.
Soothe also provides in-office chair massage through the Soothe at Work corporate wellness program and Soothe Events brings chair or table massage to events of all sizes.