May Beauty Favorites
Hi everyone and happy spring! I am here with another batch of my monthly favorites!
I hope you enjoy reading this and please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know which drugstore item you can’t live without…we all have them!
- Zum Mist Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist (Sea Salt) – This spray smells amazing, fresh and relaxing. I always get asked what I am wearing after I have sprayed this. Give it a shake before spraying as a body mist or room spray. This is also made with 100% pure essential oils and other natural ingredients so it is a product that you can feel good about using too! Price: $9.95
- MONTAGNE JEUNESSE 7th Heaven Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque – I have been using this mask for as long as I can remember and if my memory serves me right, it was one of the first mud masks I ever tried. This mask is great for drawing out impurities in your pores and for leaving your skin with a soft touch. I use this all over my face or I will map out areas and use as necessary.
- WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette (Rosé in the Air) – The pigmentation in this palette is amazing and you can create so many different looks with this. The colors are bendable and buildable and the price is fantastic! Price $4.99
**Extra credit** Word on the street is that this palette is a dupe for a high end palette that is extremely popular right now. Do you know what it is?
- ESSENCE Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil (Silky Nude) – I am a glasses wearer so for me, making sure that my eyes can pop behind my frames is super important. This pencil is perfect for lining the lower waterline to help give the look of a more awake eye. It’s brightening, smooth to apply and lasts all day. Price $2.99
- e.l.f. Blush Palette (Light) – To get 4 blushes for this price is mind-blowing to me. All you need is a light hand when applying…a little can go a long way. The color in the top right corner is great for bronzing. Don’t be afraid to mix a couple of shades together to get a unique color! Price $4.99
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lid Lingerie Shadow Palette – Another nude colored palette has made my favorites list but I tell ya, if it wasn’t so good, I wouldn’t mention it. This is another great palette that helps you create effortless everyday looks while being budget friendly. My favorite color in this palette is the orange shade while the dark brown is perfect for using as eyeliner. Talk about a multipurpose product! Price $9.99
If anyone has anything that they would like me to test out, please let me know and I am happy to do a first impressions/wear test!
Hello! My name is Liz. I am 3o-something, married to my wonderful husband Mike for almost 8 years. We have 3 cats and a salt water reef tank…(my husband’s hobby). I am originally from Kenosha and I’ve been living in Waukesha for 10 years. My hobbies and passions include: beauty and makeup, yoga, working out, learning about crystals and aromatherapy. I am also passionate about animals and I volunteer at HAWS as a cat cuddler. I love to travel! Some of my favorite places are NYC, LA, St. Martin and St. Thomas. My favorite holiday is Halloween and I am known for having an epic costume each year that people look forward to seeing. I’ve been known to plan my costumes a year in advance! I am also a Harry Potter junkie and got the chance to meet Daniel Radcliffe in NY after a show. Best.day.ever. I am looking forward to being a contributor for The Lake Country Mom and I am excited at the opportunity to try something new! Expect to see alot of beauty and makeup topics/tips from me! // Follow on instagram!