Cart

“Bring Local Home for the Holidays!” Metcalfe’s Wauwatosa

‘Tis the season to be jolly + shop local! Metcalfe’s in Tosa wants you to bring local home for the holidays! Where: Metcalfe’s Wauwatosa (6700 W. State St.) When: November 11 (3-7pm) and November 12 (11-5pm) 2016

Meet me at the Barre! | Adult Ballet | Delafield

Hello to my Adult Ballerinas! I wanted to send you a note just in case you didn’t see (on Facebook) that we are adding a weekday adult ballet class (starting 11/1) on Tuesdays at 6:00pm.  These classes will be taught by our newest ballet teacher Katie!  She is really excited […]

Metcalfe’s Market | Grand Re-opening | Tosa

Imagine if your neighbors woke up early every morning to pick the ripest vegetables from the garden; collected honey from their backyard; always had

SOOTHE is hiring Certified Massage Therapists in the Greater Milwaukee Area!

Soothe, the world’s largest and fastest-growing on-demand massage service, brings the healing power of massage to your home, office, or hotel in as little as an hour. Soothe is hiring highly skilled, service-oriented massage therapists to deliver on-demand massage therapy in the Milwaukee market

Sudbrink Performance Academy • NOW ENROLLING!

If you know anything about me I love creativity in any art form. Creating, dancing, acting, singing, being silly and most importantly using my imagination. Those are a lot of the reasons why I blog. Blogging is a creative outlet for me, and even better I get to connect with […]

Wisconsinites rejoice! | Badger Box is here!

Hey guys! You may have seen my recent post about receiving my Badger Box! I have been dying to tell you all about it. This is for all Wisconsin lovers, whether you live here or used to, or even just have been here and love it. First, I love this […]

Iron Tribe Fitness | Confidence Built | Coupon!

As a blogger I am often asked to try things out. I only say yes if it is something that interests me. When the owner of Iron Tribe Fitness in Pewaukee connected with me and called, I was so excited! I heard of them and have read about them on […]

Summer Ballet Camps at Petite Pas! | First Chance to Register Before Anyone Else!

Petite Pas Ballet School is a beautiful storybook ballet studio located in the heart of Lake Country in Downtown Delafield.  We are the metro-Milwaukee’s ONLY storybook ballet studio and have a very unique approach to teaching age-appropriate classical ballet to boys and girls between the ages of 24 months (caregiver […]

Daybreak Prime Meats + Deli | Delafield’s Hidden Gem

I am sure you have been to downtown Delafield many times. Possibly have stopped by Daybreak Mobil station? Maybe you ran into get some things? Got gas? But have you noticed what else is going on in there? It is a hidden GEM! It is one of our favorite places […]